• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

WATER not adding to recipe

Pathfinder

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm having problems water additions, when I create a recipe, after adding all the ingredients, I go to mash steps and there is no water volumes at all added to the mash steps,

How is your mash profile constructed? Is this the first time this has happened? Have you used this mash profile in the past with success? Can you offer additional information, or perhaps post your recipe?

Hi, used several recipes without problems, double checked all profiles and the water is still not added

I can only assume you're working with an all grain recipe as I would not be much help with BIAB.  From within the recipe dialog box, click the check mark next to your mash profile.  All of the water additions should be there.  So if your Mash Profile is correct and there is no water shown when you look at your water additions from within the recipe, I'm guessing your Water Profile got damaged somehow.

Try adding another (different) water profile to see what happens. 

Export the recipe as a .bsmx file and post it here.  Maybe from there we can diagnose the issue.

Back