• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How to adjust AAUs for Hops in Inventory

Demo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Can't seem to figure out how to adjust the AAUs for the hops in inventory, is this possible?

Greetings Demo - You can adjust the characteristics of any of your ingredients simply by selecting Ingredients, then select Hops, then find the hops you're looking for, open it, edit it and save it.

Since we are talking about inventory, it sure would be nice to be able to record the date of said inventory so we could use the hop age tool properly.  I'm not interested in just adding it to the notes field since you can't really see that when adding the hops to a recipe, but a date field would be very useful.

Let's say i have a hop from Jan 2016 and Jan 2017 (got a good deal...) I would create a second inventory entry with a slightly different name and now my inventory is really bringing me value

Thoughts?
Rick

So I would add the specific hop AAUs to the ingredients list first, then select it and add to my inventory? I guess I'd need to change the name annotating it's the hop in my inventory. 
I did an inventory of all my hops last weekend, I intended to develop recipes based on the specific characteristics of those hops by just pulling them in without having to look up AAUs again so that may work.

Back