• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Pourquoi pas de sonnerie sp?cifique facetime ?

KeThomas91

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Autre chat Apple
on peut avoir une configuration plut?t granulaire dans les param?tres > sons, m?me des tonalit?s de texte diff?rentes pour diff?rentes personnes, mais pas de tonalit?s sp?cifiques ? facetime, pourquoi ? quand quelqu'un appelle, je veux savoir si la sonnerie iphone 12
personne utilise FaceTime, donc je ne r?ponds pas par inadvertance quand je suis dans une position compromettante. cela s'est produit plusieurs fois maintenant je dois voir quel genre d'appel je re?ois avant d'y r?pondre, m?me si la sonnerie me dit d?j? qui appelle, ce n'est pas tr?s productif. Je crois que sur l'ipad ou l'iPod, vous pouvez d?finir des tonalit?s sp?cifiques ? Facetime car il s'agit d'une application distincte, et je ne pense pas non plus qu'il soit trop difficile de la rendre configurable sur l'iPhone.
https://sonneriesgratuite.com/sonneries-iphone/

I did a tour of the Harpoon facility in VT last year.  There was a lot of misinformation given on that tour.  My recollection was that they carbonate in-line as the bottles are being filled and the bottles are capped on foam before being rinsed off and labeled.

From a process perspective, I am not sure how they can carbonate flat beer in the bottles and then cap it.  There is not enough time for the CO2 to be absorbed by the beer before capping and they cannot keep any pressure between injecting the CO2 and capping that I can think of.

twhitaker said:
Don't you just love brewery tours where the tour guide knows less about the process than the people on the tour!

I've learned, after many elbows to the ribs from the wife, to just let it go unless it is something that directly impacts people buying and enjoying the beer.  OTOH, there have been some real doozies that pass through the lips of tour guides.

Back