• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Copy profiles in BS2 mobile

domanah

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know how to copy equipment and mash profiles in BS2 mobile? Regards, domanah

Greetings domanah - copy from BS2 mobile, to where?

If you need to bring your equipment profile into the desktop version, simply use the cloud to copy a recipe with the equipment profile.  Then open the recipe in the desktop version and open the equipment profile, scroll down and select Store In My Profiles.

Hi, I want to copy an equiment profile and modify to represent my system on the android app similar to what you can do on the desktop version. I only use the mobile version. Regards, domanah

Okay, I guess I'm real confused. Why can't you simply take a recipe that has the Profiles you want to copy and scroll to the bottom of the particular profile you want to copy and tap "Store in My Profiles"?  Now you will have as many copies of the same profile as you want.  Then rename it and modify it.  I don't think I understand the nature of your question.  Perhaps one of the other users can assist cuz I don't understand.

Hi, thanks KellerBrauer for this work around, but the question is legitimate, from the profiles you can add, edit or delete profile items but there is no way to copy them.
Creating a receipe to be able to store the profile as a duplicate + rename is not simple.
For me adding a copy button in the edit form makes sense.
Regards

Back