• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Add-on issue (it might be me)

Daddylawman

Apprentice
Reaction score
Any time I try to get an add-on I go to the window with the add-ons and click on what I want to add.  Instead of letting me add or install, I just get another pop up windows that says "add-ons", but has different ingredients.  Can someone explain what i'm missing/doing wrong?

Thanks

OK, when you click on the 'add-ons' button, you will get a window which shows you the add-ons that are already installed on your version of BeerSmith.  In the left hand side of the window there should be a green 'plus' sign labeled as 'add'.  When you click on the green plus sign, you should get another window which opens up to show you additional available add-ons (other than the ones you already have installed).  You can then click on the one you want to add and  click 'install add-on' to download this to your computer and into BeerSmith.

I have a similar problem.
I try to add addons (bsmx files) on windows 10bits
it does not work in any way!
I've tried anyway here on suport.

sorry my poor english

Back