• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from San Antonio, TX

sstefick

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!  I guess you can say I'm still a novice in brewing.  I started brewing about 4-5 years ago and I just brewed stove-top extracts in the beginning.  I probably only brewed 7-8 batches and I wanted to get into all grain brewing.  I bought a 15 gallon system from Synergy and before I used it for the first time, I went back to school and had NO time to brew. Finished my Undergrad and MBA.  So since I finished my last class last week, I have time again.  So I'm going to pick it up next week and begin my all grain journey on my 5 year old, brand new Synergy brewing system.  My wife is happy that I'm going to finally use it.  I'm excited to get back into it and grow the hobby even more.  So that's where I'm at, now I'm looking forward to meeting you guys through the forum and hopefully we can all swap tips and tricks once in a while.

Great! Welcome back to the hobby and congrats on your MBA. Best of luck in your brewing and career.

sstefick said:
Hey everyone!  I guess you can say I'm still a novice in brewing.  I started brewing about 4-5 years ago and I just brewed stove-top extracts in the beginning.  I probably only brewed 7-8 batches and I wanted to get into all grain brewing.  I bought a 15 gallon system from Synergy and before I used it for the first time, I went back to school and had NO time to brew. Finished my Undergrad and MBA.  So since I finished my last class last week, I have time again.  So I'm going to pick it up next week and begin my all grain journey on my 5 year old, brand new Synergy brewing system.  My wife is happy that I'm going to finally use it.  I'm excited to get back into it and grow the hobby even more.  So that's where I'm at, now I'm looking forward to meeting you guys through the forum and hopefully we can all swap tips and tricks once in a while.

Welcome :) All Grain is great but even as a mostly all grain brewer I still like to do a extract batch every once in a while when I don't have time or feel like making a huge batch of all grain. I have a RoboBrew which is a great system, hard to get right now in the US as they are having issues making enough to meet the demand.

If you ever need any help or want to talk about recipies let me know.

Back