• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Suggestion: Sanitizer Dilution Calculator

nhbeerd

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice to have a dilution calculator for Star San, Iodaphor, and other sanitizers built into BS.  I use a Google sheet now, but it would be handy to have in the software!  Here's the sheet I use for Star San: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vgxS38YzcDFPKTOU62s3FtaogzCKXwlS1rODcwBRFuo/edit#gid=440479477

No calculator us needed,you just pour 1 oz for 5 gallons and 1/2 oz for 2.5 it's not hard

Greetings nhbeerd - your question has made me curious.  I'm not sure what you're asking.  I tried opening the link you provided and apparently one needs a Google account to view the document. I don't have, nor do I want, a Google Account.  In any case, perhaps you can elaborate on your question??  Otherwise, if you're looking for the dilution ratio for a sanitizer to use for sanitizing your equipment, it's 1 oz. per 5 gallons as Ck27 stated.  This information is printed on the product label.

Back