• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Charlie Mops

Forum Moderator
Master Brewer
Reaction score
Well me and the wife split and she took all my brewing stuff. Carboys, pails, spoons, pots, recipies, EVERYTHING!!!
p.s. Sorry I have been absent for a while.

Charlie,
  Very sorry to hear that - hopefully you can sort this out soon.

Brad

on my first check I will be buying enough to atleast one batch going. Im done with her, caught her cheatin.

the only part of brewing I ever taught her was how to clean bottles. So she is being just plain evil. She evn kept my 1 batch of beer and 2 batches of mead that were on the go.

On the bright side.

She is someone elses problem now!

Best wishes for you and yours!

Cheers

Preston

to add more to my bad luck i fell of a 44' ladder at work and busted my ankle, to top that off the doctors at workers compensation said i can no longer clean windows because of permanent damage done. i was told that bad things happen in 3, well thats 3 for me. So know that fate owes me good luck and i have to find a new job im looking into opening my own brewery/winery. I want to produce mead. I have checked with the city and the process I use no one can figure out if I have to get a micro brewery or a winery license.
Cheers, heres to hopeing i get good luck now.

Back