• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Complete a Session

MrLux

New Forum Member
Reaction score
So I just used this program for the first time and finished up my first session. Is there a way to "complete a session" and start a new one with the same recipe so I can print/view notes from my first batch? E.G, open up one of my recipes and have my previous session available with all the inputed info so when I brew again i can compare? Thanks

There is a function called 'brew log' on the icon ribbon.  When you click on a recipe and click 'add to brew log' then the program will create a new folder called "brew log" and place a copy of your recipe in that file.  When I brew, I use this copy for my readings and notes, and this leaves the original recipe intact.  I can repeat the addition of a recipe to brew log for another brew session and this leaves the notes and readings from each session which I can sort by brew date.

It helps to change the version number too. I don't believe the program does that for you.

Back