• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

inventory pricing

B

beerthirty

I have changed the pricing in the inventory(darn inflation) using the action button/set price and it reads accurate in the inventory pane, when I switch to recipe pane the new prices are not reflected. This is for past brew dates and upcoming dates. Do you have to set the prices in both panes or is there some way for them to carry over to the recipe pane?
Joe

Joe,
  The recipes contain full copies of the ingredients, so updates to one do not automatically carry over to the other.

As you build new recipes the prices will be brought over from the ingredient database, but what I need to add next is a button to allow you to update prices from the ingredient database while viewing a recipe.

Cheers,
Brad

thanks Brad, I thought I might have been missing a step. I love the support you give this program, its the reason I bought beersmith.

Back