• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewmaster interested for a collaboration?

Montenegro

New Forum Member
Reaction score
For the first,
great greeting for all lovers of good beer.
I am from a very small country, where craft brewing is only at the beginning. As big beer lovers, we decided to take this job seriously, in order to offer the right and quality beer to this market.
Without any significant practical experience, and with very good equipment and a desire for learning and progress, I want to get to know some real brewmasters, exchange experiences with the right experts, and maybe establish some kind of cooperation among breweries from different countries.

We are planning to start with the first cooking of beer for some approx 1.5-2 months. We already have some recipes, but we are open to cooperation with all interested brewmasters.
As a brand new brewery, the only thing I can offer to interested brewers is an excellent company, accommodation and food in a beautiful country. For now, I can not secure the salary.

So if there are enthusiasts among you who would be happy to help the start of a new brewery in a small country, brewmasters who are eager to meet new cultures and new people, who are eager for nice girls and the best nightlife, Montenegro is a phenomenal choice. If some of you are interested, let me contact. I want to learn from the best brewmasters, and in return I can offer a wonderful time in my country, which you can meet by looking at the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IsPdu2GR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLnfdDQGu-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZFBuSQ2BnY

I hope I will find some real brewmuster to be my mentor for beginning.

Cheers

Hi Montenegro

I am a fan of your country and spent quite a bit of time there. I can vouch that CG is a fantastic country. Mountains, sea and women!

Sadly, I am not the expert you need having been commercial brewing now for only a few years. I am still struggling with skills myself. I did consider setting up a micro in Podgorcia myself at some point. I go to CG now and again and next time I hope to drop round and share brewing experiences with you. I have my friends there always have a place to sleep. With luck I will have a fellow brewer friend to drink with.

Please keep in touch and let me know how you are going.

Hello Montenegro,

This is Derrick from Jinan tiantai beer equipment Co.,Ltd (China), which specialize in beer brewing equipment producing. And we would like to have the chance to talk with you about beer brewing, believe we also can help you in this field. Besides we prefer to learn do you already got the micro brewery equipment for beer brewing? Kindly shoot me an email to brewery@cnbrewery.com
If you are interested, please click follows safe link Http://www.microbrewerysystem.com to learn more about our products.

Back