• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

CASCADIAN DARK NIGHT ALE

BILLY BREW

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Just taking my first sample bottle of a design I came up with looking into various other sites and recipes. This turned out very nicely with both a coffee, smokey aroma and taste along with a nice belt of hops. Seems to cover all the criteria for this new breed. Whatcha think?

Attachments

• Cascadian Dark Night.bsmx
    138.5 KB · Views: 10
That looks pretty good, and similar to one I brewed a couple of months ago. I tried to stay away from citrusy hops, though, and went with Simcoe and Chinook for a more earthy flavor.

--GF

BILLY BREW said:
Just taking my first sample bottle of a design I came up with looking into various other sites and recipes. This turned out very nicely with both a coffee, smokey aroma and taste along with a nice belt of hops. Seems to cover all the criteria for this new breed. Whatcha think?
How do I translate that into something readable - i.e. without all of the programming language/symbols to clutter up the document?

Back