• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Lids for Big Mouth Bubbler

HomeBrewBill

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I recently picked up several Big Mouth Bubblers.  They came with screw-on one-port lids (Not the new type with the gasket).  I'd like to replace the one-port lids on some of them with a two-port lid.  I'd like to stick with a screw on and not go to the new type lid.  And now, finally, my question: Are there any lids from other brands that will screw onto the big mouth bubbler?

Thanks.
Bill

I can tell you for sure that Fermonster lids won't even come close to fitting a bubbler. I Don't know of any lid that would fit one. I have a couple of original PET Big Mouth Bubbler lids I could mail you if you have some tidbits to swap for. Not sure what I need, but if you list a few odds and ends you have we might make a trade:) Otherwise, I might take a rain check on your side of the barter.

Back