• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

January 2018 BeerSmith 2 purchase - no BeerSmith 3 Upgrade

delboy

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Purchased BeerSmith 2 Gold Bundle in January 2018; I follow the link https://beersmithrecipes.com/upgrade2 but it says "This key is invalid or was purchased before the cutoff date. Check to see if you entered the key correctly and that you are eligible".

Visiting my Licenses/Profile I am registered as a "Basic" user, membership "Expires Never". Am I misunderstanding any of the conditions surrounding the availability of the upgrade to post 15 October 2017 purchases?

Thanks

I'm interested in this too.

I purchased BS2 during the black friday offer in Nov'17 - gold bundle for $29.95.

As a purchaser inside the last 9mths, do I qualify for the free upgrade to BS3, and is it under the same registration key that I received at BS2 purchase? And when the Gold level expires Nov 18, will I still have access to basic level of BS3?

Would like to know before the 5th July offer runs out, so I can act accordingly  8)

Cheers!

Back