• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

new brew kettle

ml2brew

Brewer
Reaction score
I am looking to go to a 32 qrt brew kettle.  I am sure that many of you have ideas on where to get the best bang for my buck.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

A couple weeks ago, I picked up a 40qt stainless steel pot (with lid) for about $90 at San Diego Restaurant Supply.

You might try looking around for restaurant supply places, lots of them don't have websites, or the websites don't actually reflect what they've got, so you'll have to call around.  I found an identical pot at a supply store around the corner from SDRS for about $40 more, so make sure you shop around.

Also picked up a big spoon and a scale.  Restaurant supply stores are great fun to wander around in.

Turkey fryers and Crawfish boilers. I picked my first one (40qt) up at Academy for $60, and it came with the burner.
Cheers
Preston

Back