• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BS3 Mobile can not connect to cloud

HaGaR_M

Apprentice
Reaction score
BS3 Mobile can not connect to cloud on Toshiba Excite Pro AT10LE-A-108. was working fine when beta testing. any ideas please

If you're a beta user, you probably already know and tried everything I'm about to suggest. I'm still posting it in case it's helpful to someone in the future.

Make sure you're properly logged in. You can check by opening the cloud tab and going to "Change User."

In Options > Cloud, you can set the default login. If you're using a proxy, make sure the format is correct.
Format is, PROXY_NAME or PROXY_NAME:pORT  Then user name and PW to the proxy server.

Thanks brewfun  but already tried that. just says "could not connect to recipe server". this is only since BS3 ver 3.0.4 went public. my phone and PC have no problems.

Sounds like 1. BS Cloud doesn't like your device or 2. You have a VPN  on the toshiba that is filtering or 3. Your local wifi/lan firewall is filtering your Toshiba (and not phoen or pc) or 4. you have some sort of firewall on the Toshiba or 5. the app manager is blocking the app from connecting or 6. the upgrade went wonky with some left over code.  I vote #6 and would suggest removing the app and installing it again.

Thanks for your suggestions  jomebrew but no luck.
as I have stated BS3 worked fine until BS3 ver 3.0.4 updated.
your suggestions 
1. worked previously. (it's an android device btw)
2.no VPNs
3.not filtering
4.no firewall
5.why would it suddenly start blocking just after bs3 updated
6.uninstalled rebooted reinstalled 3 times
but thanks anyway

any of you fine peeps know the oldest ver of android supported in BS3 since last update please

Back