• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar Working with Cloud?

Brewtrooper

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I really like the idea of the Brew Calendar and how it can automatically use dates of recipes in folders to populate the events.  I also really like using the cloud to store all of my recipes, since it allows me to use my laptop while I brew, and my desktop while I plan and formulate.  Storing recipes in the cloud allows me to do this seamlessly and effortlessly.

Here's the problem.  It appears to me that the Calendar auto populate feature is not configurable to use cloud folders.  Is that correct?  If so, I would love to see this feature added to v3.

BTW:  I really like V3 so far.  Learning some new things, but love the updates and look forward to the inevitable tweaks/improvements.

Brewtrooper

I do not have a calendar option for the cloud yet but I will add that to my "to do" list.

Brad

I discovered this when I moved a receipt from local to cloud...it disappeared from my calendar.
Is there a way to get it back to the calendar, with the right dates?

The only way right now is to copy the recipe to the cloud and keep the parent recipe on the computer.

Back