• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Commercial License

draco

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Why its recommended to get the Pro-Commercial Licence for a brewery? What is the difference between the platinum and pro licence for commercial use other than the 3 - 5 computers and the 300-750 Recipe Cloud Space?

Thanks!

That's about it. There may be more features coming, but I'm not aware of any in development.

That said, if you're a commercial brewery, it's not a big expense to support this program. Especially compared to prices of software created for commercial breweries. The down side is that each install is an island and the cloud doesn't support access by more than one user to a recipe (i.e. no collaborating remotely).

I have the commercial license, plus bought the mobile version even though I don't use it much (though I'm starting to). I think it's a good investment for the tools it offers.

Back