• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe Bill

Jotax

New Forum Member
Reaction score
So, here is a request,

I would like the ability to CTRL + Click recipes in my recipe list, and have a right click option for a sum of all of the ingredients, that way if I am ordering supplies to brew 4-5+ batches, I don't have to comb over the recipes one by one, punching them into a spread sheet to make sure I order enough ingredients.  It would just make beersmith that much more awesome.

-Jotax

BeerSmith has a shopping cart for this function.  You highlight a recipe and click on 'add to cart' on the icon ribbon.  BeerSmith will transfer all the ingredients to the shopping cart.  You can add as many recipes to the cart as you want.  Open the shopping cart by clicking on 'shopping' on the top toolbar and everything will be there.

Bonus:  You can save the items in your shopping cart to a .csv file so you can open the list up in a spreadsheet and sort your items however you want.

Back