• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Missing equipment profile

peter01010101

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I seem to have removed most items from my equipment profile, not sure how I managed this but ...... I copied my profile from my BS2 however I'm missing the wine. mead and cider profiles.  I was wondering if there is a link somewhere where I can download a default equipment BS3 profile?

Go to Profiles/Equipment. Copy and paste an existing profile, rename it and make the needed changes. Repeat as needed.

Thanks for the reply Bob, the problem is that the only profiles I have now are the ones I save from existing recipes. I am missing all the equipment profiles new to BS3.

I have attached a file with the stock equipment profiles for cider, mead and wine which came installed in BS3.  Download, open BS3 and select 'open file', copy and paste profiles into your 'equipment profile' folder

Hope this helps

Attachments

• cider-mead-wine profiles.bsmx
    8.8 KB · Views: 126
Back