• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

A-Z or Z-A?

MTBrewer

Master Brewer
Reaction score
I was inputting a new recipe last nite and accidentally clikt on something that turned my whole alphabetical list of folders in My Recipes upside down. Now, the top of the list is what used to be the end of the list. Any advice how I turn them back over?

Also, my list of folders is so long, that it no longer fits the length of the page, but the page refuses to advance downward so that I can place a newly filled recipe into the respective folder. Any ideas?

MTBrewer

Click on the column header where it is labeled 'name'.  This will order the folders/recipes alphabetically.  When reversed (Z>A) the folders will fall to the bottom of the list.  You can arrange any of the recipes within a folder the same way or by any of the headers you have showing (style, date, IBU, etc.)

Thanks Oginme, I'll go back to Winders (on Linux right now) and try that ..... I knew I must have done something wrong, but I couldn't figure out what!

Back