• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Wheaton

SOGOAK

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
After about 10 years in Chicago we migrated out to Wheaton to be near family.  Lots more to do here on a real house vs. the condo.  More room too so I got my wish and got to brewing at the beginning of August.

Partial Mash with a couple recipees from Tasty Brew and Beer Tools until I did some tire kicking and bought Beersmith.  I put my first lager together yesterday.

Going to All Grain in the next couple weeks and look forward to the great software.

SOGOAK said:
After about 10 years in Chicago we migrated out to Wheaton to be near family.  Lots more to do here on a real house vs. the condo.  More room too so I got my wish and got to brewing at the beginning of August.

Partial Mash with a couple recipees from Tasty Brew and Beer Tools until I did some tire kicking and bought Beersmith.  I put my first lager together yesterday.

Going to All Grain in the next couple weeks and look forward to the great software.

Looks like a good move for you.  Welcome to the forums and continue to make great beer.

Back