• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi All

B

BeerBatteredRob

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.  I've been brewing for about a year now, and just got the trial version of Beersmith yesterday.  Looking forward to chatting with you all about the wonderful world of brew.

Rob

BeerBatteredRob said:
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.  I've been brewing for about a year now, and just got the trial version of Beersmith yesterday.  Looking forward to chatting with you all about the wonderful world of brew.

Rob

Hi and welcome to the forum.  With a name like BeerBatteredRob, it makes me wonder if you are from Wisconsin?

Rep said:
BeerBatteredRob said:

Rob

Hi and welcome to the forum.  With a name like BeerBatteredRob, it makes me wonder if you are from Wisconsin?

Thanks.  No not from Wisconsin...Virginia actually, just tried to think up a quick name as i was registering.  Havent really been on here since that first day I posted, went out of town for new years

Now we know your 20. 

BBR is a pretty slick brewing acronym.  If you were extremely good with photoshop and have nothing but free time, you could doctor up the BBK emblem for your use.

OR....RDWHAHB  ;D

Welcome

Back