• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

new to the forum and just want to say hi

T

tbody321

Ive done a few batches of homebrew in the past which turned out pretty good, took
some years off and then a deal came along. 3 stainless converted kegs, stainless chiller, and pump
and a bunch of corni kegs. not sure where to post but ide like to post some pics of the set up.

tbody321 said:
Ive done a few batches of homebrew in the past which turned out pretty good, took
some years off and then a deal came along. 3 stainless converted kegs, stainless chiller, and pump
and a bunch of corni kegs. not sure where to post but ide like to post some pics of the set up.

Welcome back.  Sounds like a really good score.  A once in a lifetime type.

I think you can post your pics here.  I look forward to seeing them.

Welcome to the Forum, and welcome back to brewing.

Cheers
Preston

does sound like a nice score.  I'm still puttering about trying to pick up some keggles for cheap.  I think I can handle that.  The cornies, hoses, tank, tree, fridge, and such I need to keg my brews seem like a million miles off. :-[

Welcome back, since you left they started letting just any old idiot brew -how do you think I got in  ;D

SOGOAK said:
does sound like a nice score.  I'm still puttering about trying to pick up some keggles for cheap.  I think I can handle that.  The cornies, hoses, tank, tree, fridge, and such I need to keg my brews seem like a million miles off. :-[

Welcome back, since you left they started letting just any old idiot brew -how do you think I got in  ;D

Maybe it is time to lock the door seeing as you and I are in...

And throw away the key! Whew!
That was close! NEXT!
LOL
Cheers
Preston

UselessBrewing said:
And throw away the key! Whew!
That was close! NEXT!
LOL
Cheers
Preston

Quick, open the door and let Useless in.

Back