• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe Disappeared

alorac87

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I attempted to copy a recipe from my phone to my cloud storage... it came up telling me there was an error and I already have 15 recipes in the cloud... and now my recipe disappeared entirely from my phone.

This was a recipe I brewed for a friend's wedding and I was hoping to save it so I would always have it... and now it's gone.

I am using version 3.0.7 on iOS

You can try going to the Options->Reset and Recover Data->Recover Recipes which may be able to recover your recipe.

Brad

I noticed at least on Linux that folders take up space on the count of recipes. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Hello,

I attempted to copy a recipe from my phone to my cloud storage... it came up telling me there was an error and I already have 15 recipes in the cloud... and now my recipe disappeared entirely from my phone.

This was a recipe I brewed for a friend's wedding and I was hoping to save it so I would always have it... and now it's gone.

I am using version 3.0.7 on iOS
Did you ever recover your recipe? I had the same experience and hope I can recover mine.

You can try going to the Options->Reset and Recover Data->Recover Recipes which may be able to recover your recipe.

Brad
When I go to Options->Reset and Recover Data there's no Recover Recipe on the mobile app.

Back