• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Help with Equipment Profile Brew Monk 50 liters

Stefan T

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm quite new with BeerSmith and like the possibility of creating beer recipes, but i'm struggeling with setting up an equipment profile for my Brew Monk 50L.
Is there anybody that has the same or equal system where i cold copy the profile from?

Many thanks,

Stefan

Attachments

• 2019-04-10_10-05-11.jpg
    2019-04-10_10-05-11.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
Equipment profiles will change from person to person, even if the system is "the same". Maybe by a little, maybe by a lot. There's a pretty informative video Brad posted on how to set up a profile here: http://beersmith.com/setting-up-your-equipment-in-beersmith-2/

I suggest running a "batch" through with just water to establish all of your volumes. I personally use a weigh scale to determine volumes in my system as weight doesn't differ depending on how you look at it.

If you go to YouTube and search for beersmith profiles for robobrew you will end up with about a dozen or so videos covering the development of an equipment profile for all-in-one devices.  Look through them and pick out the ones that you think are more applicable to your device.

Like dtapke stated, each device is different enough that I highly recommend going through your system to get the right numbers for what you have.  Everything in BeerSmith's accuracy for your process revolves around having an accurate equipment profile.

Back