• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from the Netherlands

mediumspiny

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I started brewing after being given a 5L brewing kit and a few recipes for Xmas 2018. I got hooked immediately but realised I was too lazy to spend all day to make 4L of beer. So, I invested in a 30L BrewMonk and, again, tried making a few standard recipes (a Lentebock, White House Honey Ale and a Belgine Blond so far) bought off the shelf. Now I am getting adventurous and want to try recipes beyond those sold as kits. I am looking forward to talking to you guys online.

Welcome and Enjoy!

I'd check the recent beersmith podcast with John Palmer about recipe creation, It's got a lot of good tips for those just starting to create their own recipes.

http://beersmith.com/blog/2019/02/23/designing-beer-with-john-palmer-beersmith-podcast-188/

mediumspiny said:
Hi all,

I started brewing after being given a 5L brewing kit and a few recipes for Xmas 2018. I got hooked immediately but realised I was too lazy to spend all day to make 4L of beer. So, I invested in a 30L BrewMonk and, again, tried making a few standard recipes (a Lentebock, White House Honey Ale and a Belgine Blond so far) bought off the shelf. Now I am getting adventurous and want to try recipes beyond those sold as kits. I am looking forward to talking to you guys online.

How good is beermith software for brewmonk for your opinion? I've got the same.

Back