• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Selecting Multiple Addons At Once?

MDBrew

Apprentice
Reaction score
I had taken a few years off from brewing, but once again have the time to pursue my favorite hobby.  I just registered for the Gold Subscription and downloaded the BeerSmith 3 software.  After connecting to my cloud account and importing all of my BeerSmith2 data (which worked flawlessly btw), I went to check for updated Add-ons.  Currently, there are at least 35-40 that I don't have, but I cannot find a way to select more than one Add-on at a time (I've tried Ctrl-A and selecting the top one and holding shift while selecting the bottom one).  It's kind of a pain to have to click on the Add-on, click Install, and then click OK for each one (x 40!).  I did a search in the forum to see if anyone had posted about this before, but I didn't find anything.  If this has already been addressed, I apologize and would be grateful if someone could point me to the thread.

only install the add-ons you need. ;)

i doubt there's 40+ add-ons that you'll benefit from!

Example: i've only got 13 add-ons installed and could likely remove a couple of those, I only install an add-on when i find i need it. I waited to install the Omega yeast add-on because I'd never used Omega yeast. Recently i used some Omega yeast so I installed the add-on.

Back