• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

J

jharle2

Sorry if I'm doing this introduction wrong or I should say in the wrong place on the forum. I started brewing this past November and have done 5 batches so far. One partial grain and the rest all grain. I must say I'm having the time of my life. I've never had the opportunitity to speak with other brewers so I'm glad to know their are people out there I can talk with. I've learn by reading 4 or 5 books that I've just about worn out and thank God for Beer Smith. Anyway hi to all and look forward to talking with you.

jharle2 said:
Sorry if I'm doing this introduction wrong or I should say in the wrong place on the forum. I started brewing this past November and have done 5 batches so far. One partial grain and the rest all grain. I must say I'm having the time of my life. I've never had the opportunitity to speak with other brewers so I'm glad to know their are people out there I can talk with. I've learn by reading 4 or 5 books that I've just about worn out and thank God for Beer Smith. Anyway hi to all and look forward to talking with you.

Welcome and well said.

Welcome to the forum. I got started the same way. Jump in with both feet.

Cheers
Preston

I had a buddy cobrew with me, but when it came time to get my out setup, I did the same.  Papzian, Palmer, Brewchem101.  The copious questions of veterans.

The hobby provides fruit for its effort, amazing camaradarie, and the challenge is so fun because there is always a bit of your own way.  No one is 100% right all the time. 

Everyone is cool and helpful.

Back