• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Export to PDF issues.

Denis61

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am having problems exporting to PDF. I have tried resizing the columns. I have changed the percentage on the print page. I have changed it to landscape. No matter what I do I still get the PDF cutoff right after the Type column. The whole thing is just not displaying. Any suggestions to why I am having this issue. Print preview looks fine.

BeerSmith Version: 3.0.8
Display Resolution: 3840 X 2160
Print Driver: Microsoft Print to PDF

I just tested with the sample 49th parallel IPA.

I clicked the recipe then at the top of the preview pane, I clicked Print (using the default Recipe Report type).

This opens the print dialog in Internet Explorer and shows my recipe exactly the same as the BeerSmith preview pane.

I selected the printer icon and then selected Microsoft Print to PDF.  I saved the file and opened using Acrobat reader.  Looks exactly like the BeerSmith recipe and the preview in the IR print dialog.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    188.9 KB · Views: 263
Just tried your steps and I have the same results. I have attached my results.

Attachments

• TEST.PDF
    336 KB · Views: 140
When I tested the fit of the recipe report in Win10 and on the display window, there is the ability to scale the print to fit the window.  I have circled it in red in the attached screen shot.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 268
Thanks for the replies. I have tried scaling all the way down to 30% and I get the PDF every time. My work around has been to highlight the text and pictures, copy it (CTRL C) then paste it into a word document.

Back