• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Issue with screen layout on Macbook Air

Popey

Apprentice
Reaction score

I have just started to try out Beersmith 3.  One of the things that I have noticed when using this on my Macbook Air is that there is an issue with the screen layout (see attached image).  There are fields that go beyond the bottom of the screen, with no means of scrolling to look at them.  The example shown is the water page.  It happens on other pages too.  Can you add a scroll bar on these pages please?  I'm not inclined to buy the software unless this issue is resolved.

Many thanks

Mark

I've noticed a similar issue on my Macbook air when trying to use a 2 stage starter in the starter tab. The page displays everything just fine when choosing to do a one stage starter but when you click the box; "use two stage yeast starter" the bottom of the page is cut off and there is no way to scroll down to see the fields at the bottom.

I think I have found a workaround to this problem - If you select "View"-"Enter Full Screen" from the top menu bar, the menu ribbon disappears and the bottom of the screens are visible.

I have the same issue on my MacBook Pro. Going fullscreen worked once, but I cannot get it to work again. I cannot see most of the bottom panel on the water page to look at sulfate/chloride ratio, etc.

Back