Author Topic: Cannot Create Account?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline irc brewing

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Cannot Create Account?
« on: October 01, 2019, 07:36:34 AM »
Hi all!

I have been a long time user of the Beersmith mobile app and I love the software. However, I am looking to purchase the desktop version for my MacBook for expanded usage of the software. I am attempting to purchase the subscription, however, when I go to create an account on the website it says "undefined" when I click register. My username is available and everything. But I just cannot seem to get it to actually create an account for me. It just gets stuck. I am trying to brew this morning and would like to give this desktop version a try for this brew. I have tried doing the account creation in Safari and Chrome but both get gummed up. I keep refreshing my email for a confirmation email, but no dice. Anyone got any ideas or is the website down perhaps?

Offline jomebrew

• Global Moderator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
    • Jomebrew
Re: Cannot Create Account?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 10:03:08 AM »
I recommend you email brad at beersmith dot com.

Are you clicking Purchase Beersmith then Buy Beersmith then choosing a Buy Now option?

Do you have an Ad Blocker and allow popups for this site?

Offline irc brewing

• BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »
I am at the create account link on the homepage. But I also tried creating the account from the buy now. I was doing signing up for the $14.95 annual plan. I followed the prompts and got the same result when trying to create an account that way. I have even tried to do it from my phone. I keep getting the same blank page when I click register, or agree or whatever to move on.

Offline irc brewing

• BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »
Issue has been solved! There was an internal issue that Brad was able to correct. I am all good to go!

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 11:23:00 AM »
Yes - we had a problem due to an API change on the email subscription provider that was crashing a script.  I've disabled the auto-subscription temporarily until I can get a fix in place but in the meantime you can easily create a new account now.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here