• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cannot Create Account?

irc brewing

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have been a long time user of the Beersmith mobile app and I love the software. However, I am looking to purchase the desktop version for my MacBook for expanded usage of the software. I am attempting to purchase the subscription, however, when I go to create an account on the website it says "undefined" when I click register. My username is available and everything. But I just cannot seem to get it to actually create an account for me. It just gets stuck. I am trying to brew this morning and would like to give this desktop version a try for this brew. I have tried doing the account creation in Safari and Chrome but both get gummed up. I keep refreshing my email for a confirmation email, but no dice. Anyone got any ideas or is the website down perhaps?

I recommend you email brad at beersmith dot com.

Are you clicking Purchase Beersmith then Buy Beersmith then choosing a Buy Now option?

Do you have an Ad Blocker and allow popups for this site?

I am at the create account link on the homepage. But I also tried creating the account from the buy now. I was doing signing up for the $14.95 annual plan. I followed the prompts and got the same result when trying to create an account that way. I have even tried to do it from my phone. I keep getting the same blank page when I click register, or agree or whatever to move on.

Issue has been solved! There was an internal issue that Brad was able to correct. I am all good to go!

Yes - we had a problem due to an API change on the email subscription provider that was crashing a script.  I've disabled the auto-subscription temporarily until I can get a fix in place but in the meantime you can easily create a new account now.

Brad

Back