• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Aloha all from a Newbie in San Diego

J

Johnny

I started brewing about 6 mo ago. I have brewed 12 extract batches so far, 5 of which has been a consistent pale ale recipe.  Now I feel confident enough to take my homebrewing journey in to my own hands with the help of BeerSmith. Looking forward to picking everyone’s beer brains and Thanks in advance for all your help.

~Johnny

Johnny said:
I started brewing about 6 mo ago. I have brewed 12 extract batches so far, 5 of which has been a consistent pale ale recipe.  Now I feel confident enough to take my homebrewing journey in to my own hands with the help of BeerSmith. Looking forward to picking everyone’s beer brains and Thanks in advance for all your help.

~Johnny

Welcome to the site.  Now, I was with my brew club yesterday brewing outdoors in temperatures in the high single digits.

We get spoiled with our weather up here in Wisconsin.  I hope you do ok in yours.  :)

Nice Johnny!  Send us some warmth will ya!

Although Rep has me beat usually in coldnessness :p

We haven't had precip in about a week, but have 9 inches of snow.  It has been so dry that thin stuff like on the driveway has evaporated.  This is good.  2 weeks until I get my brew on again.  I'm wondering if it'll be bone cold still.

Back