• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Coopers Hopped LME Data

Douglas Wilde

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm finding it difficult applying the IBU & EBC data provided for Coopers Hopped LME cans into my Beer-Smith program to arrive at the correct recipe for a mini-mash using Coopers hopped extract cans as my base. My problem is that when I enter the data provided on the Coopers product page for a type of hopped LME, it sends my Beer-Smith recipe numbers through the roof. Can anyone please offer any suggestions on how I can resolve this, please? Many thanks.

Do you have the add-on for Coopers Extracts?  You can add this to your fermentables library by clicking on 'add-ons' > selecting 'fermentables' on the drop down menu and then looking at the left hand side for fermentables which are not already added to your copy of BeerSmith.  The right hand window contains the list of those add-ons which you already have installed.

Back