• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Yeast Add-On WLP095 Burlington Ale - White Labs Yeast

J Brewing

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello all! I am not sure if I am posting this in the right spot but does anyone have an add on for the WLP095 Burlington Ale - White Labs Yeast? I did a search and nothing came up. Any help would be great, thanks!

You can easily add it to the yeast library on your copy of BeerSmith by opening up the 'yeasts' profiles and clicking on 'add yeast'.  All the specs are available on the White Labs web site to fill out the basic information needed.

Oginme said:
You can easily add it to the yeast library on your copy of BeerSmith by opening up the 'yeasts' profiles and clicking on 'add yeast'.  All the specs are available on the White Labs web site to fill out the basic information needed.

True true, I just don't have a lot of experience with doing that. When there are ranges (like Attenuation:
75.00-80.00 for example) would I put in the highest or lowest number?

The program asks for maximum and minimum attenuation which is covered by the highest and lowest number respectively.

Back