• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Water Tab (cosmetic)

x3la

Brewer
Reaction score
Can't find a bug tracker for BS so posting here. Just something cosmetic I've noticed.

After selecting "Match a target profile" on the "Water" tab I can remove the salts from the listbox, but, it seems impossible to remove the text left in the "Water profile matched" text field (in this case "Burton Pale Ale"). Perhaps I've missed something?

If you select another profile the text will be replaced with it. You could also create a blank water profile by menuing into ingredients/water and name it NONE, or something similar, or create your own profile and name it as you wish.

BOB357 said:
If you select another profile the text will be replaced with it. You could also create a blank water profile by menuing into ingredients/water and name it NONE, or something similar, or create your own profile and name it as you wish.

Yep. It's just cosmetic. Just thought it might want to be fixed up in the next release. New option to 'delete target profile' removes all salts from the list and also blanks 'Water matched profile'. Deleting/modifying a salt manually results in blank 'Water matched profile' (since it no longer adheres to the profile).

Back