• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewing Salt Addition Pricing

REConnelly

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is there a way to set the prices for the automatically generated water salt additions? I tried changing the salts to the correct prices in Miscellaneous ingredients but whenever I build a new water profile it adds my salt to the recipe at a default $0.10/g, instead of my updated price. Thanks.

I have tried to recreate your issue and cannot on my version.  How are you entering the salt additions for a water profile?  Are you making the profile in the water profile tool, saving the salt additions, and then adding that directly?  Or, are you adding your base water in the recipe and using the water tab to add the salts by matching your pre-made water profile? 

I use the latter method and have no issues.  If you made a profile with the salts at the old price and then updated the price later, the program will have saved the original prices as part of the water profile.  You can update the water profile or optionally can just click on 'update prices' in the recipe and the program should apply the latest pricing to all the ingredients you have listed.

Back