• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adding Fermentables "Addons" trashed my inventory!

patwestlake

Apprentice
Reaction score
Beersmith 3 on PC fully loaded with my inventory (~60-70 items). Realised I hadn't added the Fermentable addons, so did so and now my inventory is all over the place. Apparanetly I have 31 kg of pilsner, loads of DME (various EBC) and 3.46 kg of super pale.... Now I've got to redo the whole thing as i have no idea what is what and its several brews since I did a stock take. What gives Beersmith? Didn't make the same hash of it with hops or yeast, so why the balls up with the Fermentables?

Not impressed!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pat

I have added and removed many of the fermentables add-ons over the past years and never had an issue with it messing up the inventory.  I am wondering if it is related to adding them all at once (sorry, not going to try to replicate that one).  Usually, I am good enough at messing up the inventories without the software trying to help.  Maybe someone else will chime in if they have seen this happen to them.

Back