• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

PLEASE add formatting to Notes (OR be able to attach MS Word document)

hmichelsusa

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I have been teaching my sons to brew, and wrote a detailed step by step procedure for brewing on OUR system.  However, I put it into Beersmith Notes section, and there is no formatting.  Very difficult to read w/o formatting.

For example I have sections including Brew Day Overall, Preparing Grains, Prepare Chemicals, Mashing, Recirculate, Sparge, Boil, etc.  Each section has 10-20 steps, including special items such as ensuring the kettle valves are closed (I left the whirlpool valve opened once - yikes!).

So, Brad, if you could either modify the Notes section to allow formatting, similar to MS Word that would be GREAT!  OR, if you could allow MS Word attachments, that would be just as great.

Cheers!
Howard

Why not just print the Brew Steps page? It's got all of the information you need in the proper order.

Back