• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New All Grain Brewer In Merritt Island, Florida

S

saltwater43

My buddy and I just completed our fourth all grain batch. We called it Coon Dog Porter and it's chugging along happily. We've made bunches of mistakes on each batch, but we're getting better.  Your site's great, and we appreciate beersmith for the software, especially for a new all grain brewer. We live by Charlie Papizian's credo, "Relax, Have a Homebrew", and our wives still are married to us. If we could only convince them that we need to drywall in part of our garages for a brewing room...

Chuck J. and his brewing bud Bob P.
Latest Concoction
Coon Dog Porter
See attached recipe- Critiques are welcomed

Attachments

• Coon Dog Porter Final.bsm
    13.2 KB · Views: 287
saltwater43 said:
My buddy and I just completed our fourth all grain batch. We called it Coon Dog Porter and it's chugging along happily. We've made bunches of mistakes on each batch, but we're getting better.  Your site's great, and we appreciate beersmith for the software, especially for a new all grain brewer. We live by Charlie Papizian's credo, "Relax, Have a Homebrew", and our wives still are married to us. If we could only convince them that we need to drywall in part of our garages for a brewing room...

Chuck J. and his brewing bud Bob P.
Latest Concoction
Coon Dog Porter
See attached recipe- Critiques are welcomed

Welcome to the site.  And many of us have the same idea about that garage.  I mean, it does not produce anything in its current state, right?  Just sits there and stores a car or two.  There has got to be a more productive use of that resource.

Ya like Refrigerators, and Cold Fermentation devices...  ;D Sadly SWMBO does not buy it at my place either. O well!

Glad to have you guys here!

Cheers
Preston

UselessBrewing said:
Ya like Refrigerators, and Cold Fermentation devices...  ;D Sadly SWMBO does not buy it at my place either. O well!

Glad to have you guys here!

Cheers
Preston

Preston????

Your SWMBO been talkin to my SWMBO?  Looks like it.

Thanks for the replies, but I had to Wikipedia SWMBO. I can relate. We also have a club out here, SAAZ, in Brevard County, and we'll probably get involved there. Anyway, I'll be reading the forums and trying to give a Newbie grain brewer perspective, although my two cents worth probably isn't worth a penny.

Chuck J.
Merritt Island, Florida

Back