• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Duplicate Cloud Recipes

TestTickle

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm using BS 3.1.05, and when I copy a recipe to the cloud, it appears twice in the cloud. The first time I experienced this, I deleted what I thought was the duplicate, but both recipes disappeared. Closing the program and then re-opening will cause the duplicate to disappear.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm now using 3.1.08 on Windows 10 and it is still happening. Every single time. Anyone else?

I tried it on my Windows 10 machine and did not see a duplicate recipe.  Everything worked fine for me.

As Brad asked on another thread when you asked the same question... "How are you copying to the cloud?  Is it using the Copy to Folder button or using a copy/paste operation?"

I have tried it multiple times using both 'copy to folder' and copy and paste and have yet to run into this issue.  No idea why it would appear, but since closing the cloud folder and reopening it causes the duplicate to go away, it would appear to be a lag issue and could be ignored initially.

Back