• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Remove a session from the calendar

BierHaus

Apprentice
Reaction score
How do you remove an event from the calendar? Just because I add a recipe, it doesn't mean I'm brewing that day, or if I schedule a brew session, my plans may change. Is there a way to remove an item from the calendar.

There are several ways of keeping recipes from appearing on the calendar.

The easiest is to go to the calendar options which can be found at 'options' > 'brewing' and scroll down to 'calendar options'.  You can set which recipes show on the calendar by limiting which folders are shown or by making sure that only those recipes with your name as brewer will show.  The other thing you can do is to set the date to 1/1/2001 in the recipe if you are not planning on brewing it right away.  This will make sure that the recipes do not show up on the current calendar.

Or you can do a combination of those options.

Yeah, I had already moved them to Jan 1. It just seems like it should be as simple as right click delete to remove a session. I'll look at the other methods. Thanks

Back