• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Where is the fermentation schedule?

Tapout

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I used iBrewmaster, there was a fermentation schedule showing me the date I started and the dates for dry hopping, secondary, etc.

I used BeerSmith for the first time a couple days ago, but I can not find the fermentation schedule anywhere. Yes, I see where the profile can be set up, but nothing with actual dates involved. Am I missing it, or is there not one?

Thanks.

Cheers.

There are two places where the dates appear for the fermentation schedule.  The first is on the brew day sheet which can be printed out.  The second is on the calendar within BeerSmith.

Thanks for the reply, Oginme.

I can't find either of the items you mentioned.

I'm using the BeerSmith Mobile Version 3.0.10. I can't find a Brewday Sheet or a calendar anywhere. Are these only on the PC version and I don't have them with the mobile version?

Ah, Since this was posted under BS3 and not BS mobile and you didn't state the version, I answered for the desktop version of BeerSmith.  I do not have the mobile version, so cannot answer to that.

Thanks for pointing out that I posted to the wrong area.

Cheers.

Back