• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory Allocation

Either open or highlight the recipe and click on the "Remove Inventory" button at the top of the design page.

Ok.  I was more looking to tag it as opposed to actually removing it, but I guess that is sort of the same thing.  ie be able to see in my inventory that I have 5kg of marris otter, but 3 kg of that is planned for use in 1 month (For example)  I'd rather remove from inventory when it is actually removed for use on brew day

Thankyou Bob

Unfortunately, the only good way to note this is to go into your inventory and duplicate the Maris Otter.  Add a notation to it and change the amount to the weight you are setting aside.  Then take your original inventory item and decrease it by that amount.  It is not clean, nor neat, but that will give you your net inventory and the set aside amount.

Back