• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Change color of tables in report

samlbowles

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been asked before but no amount of searching provided me an answer so far.

I am trying to create my own completely custom report. I have a somewhat okay understanding of html and css, but what I cannot see to do is how to change the color of the tables, for example, for $MASH-INGREDIENTS or $MASH_STEPS.

The only thing I wish to do is change from the blue color on these, I am just unsure which item is the style sheet would be used to update it.

Also, as a side note, I am not 100% confident on how to add a logo to the top of the report for my home brewery. Any help is great!

Thank you all and happy brewing!

Sam

So I have been able to fix this problem and found out it is the table.beersmithtable heading, and there was a small problem with my code for my label that I completely missed.

Back