• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Briess malt add in wont install

ralexanderking

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I have BeerSmith Mobile v3.1.9 installed on an iPad. I am able to install any other add in, but when I try to install the Briess Malt add in I get an error message "Error: Could not download/parse this add-on for installation."

I have uninstalled the app and hard rebooted the iPad before reinstalling the app and still have this issue. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

I have the same issue with the newest app update on Android as well.

One thing to check, and I know you did a clean install of it, but there is a small chance that you could already have it downloaded from a previous install. I have it on iPad also and had this issue before and I had it already.

It also happened to me on PC and I looked and already had the Briess grains installed, it was just no longer recognizing I did.

Maybe that is what happened?

Otherwise, Brad could have made a small update to the add-on file and there could be a problem with it from the update. Hopefully it will get resolved soon!

Back