• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Web recipe editor grain absorption

bougie1st

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Where do we set the grain absorption for the web recipe editor?

Comparing my desktop and the web recipe editor, the grain absorption and therefore water is all out.  I have adjusted (and continue to fine tune) my water absorption, so my numbers are very close now.  Using the web editor will severely impact that.  I would not use it if it is set to a specific number that we cannot control.

Is this a missed opportunity to put it into the equipment profile, that has been suggested over and over again??

Also, is there going to be the addition of pressure in the fermentation tracking to allow this to be recorded with gravity and temperature, or another missed opportunity?

I believe you can change it under Options->Advanced Options from the main My Recipes view shortcut bar on the left (or User Profile->Advanced options on the main menu).

Brad

Thanks, Brad

I found it

I saw your reply to the other message I bumped about the grain absorption under the equipment profile

Could you please add the pressure fermentation tracking to the fermentation readings in the sessions tab (and also to the fermentation profiles) to your list?

Back