• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How do I add Minute Rice?

RonRock

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm trying to load a recipe that includes Minute Rice. How do I add it to the ingredients?

First you would want to cook it by following the directions on the package, and then add it to your mash to get the fermentables.  Beyond that I am not sure what temperatures should be used for your mash to gain the most benefit.

Thank You, I should have been more specific. I want to add Minute Rice to the ingredients in my Beersmith Ingredients list, so that it can be added to my recipe.

It is Gelatinized rice. I thought this was in the base grains, but it may not be.

Cheers
Preston

Attachments

• minute rice.bsm
    979 bytes · Views: 889
Hey, Cool! I was about to reply that I could not find Minute Rice anywhere and I noticed the .bsm at the bottom of your reply. Opened it up and dragged into my ingredient list and Whamo! Now I have Minute Rice in my ingredient list.

Thank You,
Ron

Back