• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Tilt Google Sheet Import

ultrasmallbatch

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have been using the tilt data import from goggle sheets in my session tab for about 10 different brews (6 months or so). I started a new file for my latest on 6/9/2021. For some odd reason it will not import anything beyond 7/9/2021 (it is currently 7/27/2021). I thought it might be some kind of data limit, so I deleted some data in my google sheets file that brought the number of points that beersmith imported down from 47 to 44. No change except that the data got a little sparser. I deleted all of the data in my beersmith file, and reloaded it using the google link. I got the same result. I haven't had any problems like this on other earlier sessions. Any ideas how I might be able to fix this? I think this is my longest session to date. Is there a date limit for import?

There is filtering based on how close two samples are together which you can adjust when you import - is it possible the last few are very close together?'

Brad

After 7/9, I have data on 7/14, 7/19, 7/27. Filter is set at 120 min. It just stops plotting. The values are 1.

The graph won't plot data beyond the timescale you've laid out. Make sure that your brew date is accurate and your fermentation profile has enough days to cover your fermentation cycle through those dates.

brewfun said:
The graph won't plot data beyond the timescale you've laid out. Make sure that your brew date is accurate and your fermentation profile has enough days to cover your fermentation cycle through those dates.

That?s the problem I had. I fixed the dates and it fixed it.

I just transferred my mead to secondary to back sweeten. I decided to see if the plotting would work one last time. Wonder of wonders, my tilt data started plotting again.

I did make a bunch of fixes to the import on 3.2.7.

You also need to make sure the date range is proper for the recipe - it will only show data points between the brew date for the recipe and end of your fermentation profile.

Back